From our humble beginnings, back in 1969, to sponsoring the first ever world surfing champ making wetsuits for surfers is at the heart of what we do. That’s why we love making wetsuits for surf schools up and down the country (who wouldn’t love helping to introduce people to the world of surfing!).
Our new wetsuits are built to be hard wearing and comfortable. And they’re made from limestone neoprene to be softer on the environment. But what really sets them apart is our history of innovation, the latest of which is something we’re calling the school ‘colour’ block. Adding a block of colour under the arms makes identifying each wettie size a 2 second task, which means our surf schools are more efficient and can spend more time in the water and less time in the change rooms.
And of course you can customise with your own logo, so it’s clear to everyone who’s being entrusted with teaching the future world champ (or weekend warrior). So if you’re looking at the upcoming surf season and haven’t got anything ready to go, please drop the team an email or call. We’re more than happy to see how we can help.
Our Surf School & Tourism Wetsuits!
We’ve designed our new wetsuits from the ground up with our Surf School & Tourism clients in mind. We know that they’re on and off a million times a day, that they’re often treated rough, and that they need to be super flexible and comfortable for beginners who are new to the world of wetsuits.
Top 5 Features of the Aleeda Surf School Wetsuit!
1. Our Innovative Colour Block
- Makes identifying sizes for clients a two second job.
- Helps with identification in the water.
2. Customisable with your own logo
- We know you need your customers to know who’s teaching them.
- You can choose between a front and back print, with all artwork managed by the Aleeda team.
3. Quality Duraflex Neoprene
- Remains flexible and comfortable throughout its life
4. Hard wearing, Superior Fit & Sizes up to XXXL
- Built to be able to handle the constant rough treatment and the multiple on and off’s per day
- Available in a range of sizes from kids all the way up XXXL
5. Available in Steamers & Spring suits
- Available in both Steamers for winter and spring suits for those warmer months